Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Mixed Media Art Journal

I decided to create this journal after being inspired to follow my dreams and to create.  I used my Cricut to create most of the front cover other than a few things that I did draw. There is glitter, hearts, birds, butterflies,stars, and words to inspire me to continue.

IMG_6905                           IMG_6908

Inside I wrote a note to myself of hopes and dreams and to remember that life is to short to not dream and to not create all the beautiful things that I feel and love in my heart.

I will share a few drawings that I have created in the book a little at a time.

Here are a few of my pastel drawings these are all with scriptures…..

Rachael Rivera Art

This scripture says it all <3

IMG_6910

This scripture is a promise of that God’s word prevails all.

Rachael Rivera Art

Another promise that if we stand firm in God’s word he will carry us through.

IMG_6912

We are not alone, even when we feel like we are this is a promise to remember.

These were all inspired by the scriptures that were really speaking to my heart at the time. I hope you enjoy them.  I am not so much as a portrait type artist and I am untrained and just draw from the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment